Support Worker Days at Llwyn Teg
Expires in 7 days
Job Introduction (External)
Support Worker - £9.90 per hour
Shaw healthcare are delighted to announce that we are now a Real Living Wage Employer as well as the UK’s only employee owned healthcare company. In our recognition of your contribution to the care that our service users need, we are committed to making sure your salary is significantly more than the Government National Minimum Wage. Our employees are at the centre of everything we do……
Are you a Friendly, Compassionate and Caring person who is looking for a career where you feel valued and where you are rewarded for the work that you do? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Do you enjoy seeing people get the most out of every day and achieve what they want in life? This is what a Career in Shaw healthcare is all about. We look to provide as much flexible working as possible to secure your work/life balance.
Shaw healthcare is looking for a Support Worker to join the team at Llwyn Teg care service based in Llanfyllin, SY22 5BG. You will join a team that is fully committed to making a difference to the lives of those who we provide care for. Our aim is to deliver the highest standard of care to our service users and to provide the same standard of care that we would expect our own family members to receive. You will be using the latest care technology that will enable you to spend more time with the service users that you care for. Llwyn Teg has an excellent reputation as highly valued provider of care. The needs of our service users are at the centre of all we do every single day.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for providing physical and emotional support to our lovely service users. Assisting service user’s with washing, dressing, and promoting independence where possible. No day is the same asides from the enormous sense of satisfaction you will feel every day knowing that you are always making a difference to someone’s life.
We will provide you with full training. This includes our leadership programme which can support your development and opportunities for progression within Shaw. You will also enjoy access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career we will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- Care Qualifications
- Over the last 12 months our employees have received over £700 each in tax free bonuses!
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000 for each referral by you)
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours) inclusive of bank holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced payrates for bank holidays
- Free Uniform
- Discounted Homemade Meals while on Shift
- Pension scheme
- Death in service payment *subject to criteria
- Colleague discounts – Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Holiday discounts
- Outstanding recognition schemes such as Shaw Star Awards and Long Service Awards
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Our support to your Wellbeing includes free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
You don’t need to have previous experience in this field, nor do you need qualifications – we’re happy to work with you to help you become an excellent member of our team.
Salary: £9.90 per hour
Working Hours: 13 hrs/ 26 hrs/ 32.5 hrs available per week
Shift Times: Mix of 7.30 - 14.30 and 14.15 - 21.45
APPLY TODAY! Be one of the special people that make a difference!