Bank Catering Assistant at New Elmcroft
West Sussex,United Kingdom
Temporary / Casual
£9.90 per hour
Expires in 28 days
Job Introduction (External)
Bank Catering Assistant - £9.90 per hour
Shaw healthcare are delighted to announce that we are now a Real Living Wage Employer as well as the UK’s only employee owned healthcare company. In our recognition of your contribution to the care that our service users need, we are committed to making sure your salary is significantly more than the Government National Minimum Wage. Our employees are at the centre of everything we do……
Are you a Friendly, Compassionate and Caring person who is looking for a career where you feel valued and where you are rewarded for the work that you do? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Do you enjoy seeing people get the most out of every day and achieve what they want in life? This is what a Career in Shaw healthcare is all about. We look to provide as much flexible working as possible to secure your work/life balance.
Shaw healthcare is looking for a Bank Catering Assistant to join the team at New Elmcroft in Shoreham by Sea. You will join a team that is fully committed to making a difference to the lives of those who we provide care for. Our aim is to deliver the highest standard of care to our service users and to provide the same standard of care that we would expect our own family members to receive. New Elmcroft has an excellent reputation as highly valued provider of care. The needs of our service users are at the centre of all we do every single day.
You will work under the direction of the Cook to work together as a Catering Team to ensure that delicious home cooked meals are prepared and services to the Residents
- Assist chef with food preparation
- Independently prepare hot meals/sandwiches for residents
- Load and unload dishwasher, wash up equipment unsuitable for dishwasher
- Clean kitchen and equipment
- Collect and distribute crockery from/to the care floors
- Clear tea trolleys where applicable
- Empty kitchen rubbish and keep areas clear of refuse
- Maintain a clean and hygienic environment
- Carry out reasonable requests, as instructed by the Senior Chef/Chef
- Ensure that the nutritional needs of residents are met
- Ensure compliance with the Health & Safety Policy and Regulations
We will provide you with full training. This includes our leadership programme which can support your development and opportunities for progression within Shaw.
Salary: £9.90 per hour
Working Hours: 0-hour contract
APPLY TODAY! Be one of the special people that make a difference!